MODULE 4 AGENDA
SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER – NOVEMBER 2015
4TH MEETING IN VITORIA – SPAIN
8 – 12 NOVEMBER 2015
1. Refreshment of the pedagogical team (new comers: teachers – students)
2. Production of new storybirds
Recommended: one good quality meaningful and original story to be a final output.
Suggestion: the story to be given to native language teachers to work in their lessons the first weeks of school. Then to be translated in English classes and assigned to EMB or ITC students to make a storybird. That way we involve many and disseminate the work.
3. Preparation of the CD with the songs from the Helsinki festival
Romania will prepare 20 copies per partner.
All partners have to contact the Romanians to check if all their documents (songs, lyrics, videoclips) are OK by the end of September.
The delivery of the CD will take place in Vitoria, according to the Application Form (p.58).
If it's difficult to transport all the copies, the delivery can be in two parts.
4. Film production based on the scenarios we have from Helsinki. All partners can contact the authors of the scripts to ask clarifications, if needed.
5. Presentation of the Legal aspects of Bullying in each country
1. Upload materia to the blog – twinspace
2. Preparation of the next meeting
3. Communication between students and teachers travelers and not travelers
4. Comments on the blog and tweenspace.
1. Presentation of the CD
2. Presentation and discussion on legal aspects of bullying in our countries
3. Presentation of the short films and commenting
4. Workshop on cyber-bullying in English
5. Role-plays with mixed teams (different countries) with 2 different endings, one positive, one negative. Preparation of the role-plays by teachers-rehearsals