Tuesday 28 October 2014

Our work - our practical experience with bullying - our self-conception as teachers



Dear partners,

I´d like to open this post for creating a kind of thread to give us the possibility of describing our daily work, our pedagogical conception and our practical experience with bullying at our schools in the past ...

I believe it´s a chance to communicate honestly about what´s going on at our schools and even to get to know us better as we are partners who are going to work together for                                                       quite a long time.






3 comments:

  1. Hi David!

    In my opinion the Teacher area on TwinSpace is the appropriate forum for this discussion. Let's meet there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David!

    I like. I have a lot to learn :)
    We prepare training in Varna. We have invited the eTwinning ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got the hang of it! Greetings from Greece. WE'll come back with students' comments soon.
    Arianna

    ReplyDelete