Some activities we have done since the unforgettable meeting in Greece:
- Marta and Ola, the girls, who are taking part in the meeting in Helsinki, were often practising the song they will perform during EMB festival.
- We are very proud to inform you that we were invited to a special conferece for schools taking part in Erasmus+ projects this school year. The aim of the conference is to promote Erasmus +. We are going to display logos and posters, show other materials and presentations from the meetings. The conference is next week and we are working hard to present Erasmus Minus Bullying in a proper way. There will be many teachers and students not only from our city, Lublin but also from our region. We will do our best to be convincing Erasmus Minus Bullying ambassadors.
- A few weeks ago the Erasmus Minus Bullying writing competition was announced at our school. The students were supposed to write a play for the meeting in Helsinki. The task was pretty challenging, as the play should have been written in English. Our students submitted nine plays! The authors are first and second graders, 6 girls and 3 boys. We are satisfied with our young playwrights creativity and it was really difficult to choose the text which will be performed by partner school. We are happy to announce that it will be a play written by Ola Portka from class 2f. Well done!
- Erasmus Minus Bullying is an important part of a special celebration, which is being prepared by our school psychologist Anna Osemlak and a group of kids at the moment. The celebration is called "A Day Without Violence" and it will take place next week. It will be presented to students and teachers. The kids from our school, who won prizes for EMB logo, poster, song and play at our will be given prizes and diplomas. Nikola and Michał, the students, who participated in the meeting in Greece, will share their thoughts and impressions with our school community.
- We organised a special meeting for 30 class teachers at our school to show them the results of Erasmus Minus Bullying survey. The results were presented by English teacher, Michał Szewczyk. A discussion followed. Many conclusion were drawn from the analysis of results.
|Class teachers' meetings - presenting the results of EMB survey.|